Wednesday, February 3, 2010

NERD for a day....

Cameron went to school this morning looking like my cute, normal boy and he came home looking like this.....



It was NERD day at school. We forgot to dress him up, so he made due with the clothes that he had. I still think that he looks pretty cute. Oh and by the way, when I was taking pictures of Cameron, he said "You aren't going to put those on the blog are you?" I might have said no, but as the Mom, I reserve the right to change my mind and post any and all embarrassing photos on the blog for all to enjoy! Sorry Cam!

3 fabulous comments:

Andrea said...

NERD!

Rebecca said...

It's just as well that you forgot . . . it took the stress out of thinking of something for him to wear!
He couldn't look anymore NERDY!!!

Allison said...

He looks very cute! He did a good job at making himself look nerdy :)